outfit

Navy it is

10:00 PMZosia

Oh Sundays, why do they go by so fast? Today I decided to wear on this navy jacket I've found during the sales at Zara. I've got to be honest, I haven't worn it as much as I thought I would since I've bought it. So just like a mother that has to split her attention, I had to give this coat a new chance (I know: creepy, I just referred to my coats as children). I guess it all turned out well, don't you?

The color combo pastel pink and navy blue has been on my mind lately. It's not as harsh as wearing black but you can still create nice contrasts. Of course I also found some sneakers that would match perfectly: my Onitsuka Tigers GSM kicks.

Coat Zara
Sweater H&M
Trousers Zara
Sneakers Onitsuka Tiger GSM 





BewarenBewaren
BewarenBewaren

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form